All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book transforms a difficult subject into ideas that every attentive student can understand. Important topics covered include: the microbial world, cellular chemistry, observing microbes through a microscope, microbial growth and reproduction, microbial genetics, bacteria, fungi and protozoa, viruses, the disease process, epidemiology, antimicrobial drugs, practical applications of immulogy, infectious diseases, and many others. Also featured are helpful review questions with answers. Barron's E-Z Series books are updated, and re-formatted editions of Barron's older and perennially popular Easy Way books. Titles in the new E-Z Series feature extensive two-color treatment, a fresh, modern typeface, and more graphic material than ever. All are self-teaching manuals that cover a wide variety of practical and academic subjects, written on levels that range from senior high school to college-101 standards.
- Author(s)Rene Fester Kratz
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/05/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.