EBay the Smart Way: Selling, Buying, and Profiting on the Web's No1 Auction Site by Joseph T. Sinclair (Paperback, 2005)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.00+ AU $8.50 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by planetpickle
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by misterforgetfulsbooks
- Est. delivery by 4 Sep
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.16
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.21
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $46.07
- AU $49.28Trending at AU $65.48
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.15
- AU $35.63Trending at AU $50.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe only thing easier than buying and selling on eBay is getting lumped in with more than 125 million other eBayers. The saviest eBay users turn to EBay The Smart Way , the definitive guide to smarter eBay tactics for both buyers and sellers. Now in its fourth blockbuster edition, this priceless tool has changed with the times to cover the latest trends! With sales of over 125,000 copies, the EBay The Smart Way Series has helped countless eBayers - from occasional buyers to full-time professional sellers - find the best deals and maximize profits on everything from collectibles to cars to real estate. EBay The Smart Way is the go-to resource for first-time sellers and veterans alike, with step-by-step instructions for listing products, creating attention - grabbing photos and descriptions, offering top-tch customer service, and maintaining high credibility. eBay buyers will also benefit from powerful strategies for finding the best products, bidding smarter, negotiating great deals, and more. For the most in-depth and accessible information on how to make the most out of online auctions, thing explains it better than EBay The Smart Way . (The Internet Marketing Bookshelf).
- Author BiographyJoseph T. Sinclair (Vallejo, CA) is the author of eBay Business the Smart Way; eBay Motors the Smart Way, Building Your eBay Traffic the Smart Way and eBay Global the Smart Way. One of the world's foremost eBay experts, he has been interviewed by Entrepreneur magazine as well as on more than 100 radio programs.
- Author(s)Joseph T. Sinclair
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/06/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.