All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features the works of photography students from one of the world's most prestigious art colleges--ECAL in Switzerland, which trains graphic artists, designers, typographers, filmmakers and photographers. It includes interviews with visiting professors, including Oliver Broomberg, Jason Evans, Paolo Roversi and Joachim Schmid.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Content Note385
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAlexis Georgacopoulos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.