All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionApproved by BCS. This training guide has been written specifically for the ECDL unit IT User Fundamentals (BCS ITQ level 1, syllabus 1.0). Each exercise has been designed to gradually build up your kwledge of Microsoft Windows 10 using a simple, step-by-step approach. You will learn how to use Windows to work safely, securely and effectively and create, store and manage files. Data files to accompany this title allow you to practise the many different software features covered.
- PublisherCiA Training Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCiA Training Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.