All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume consists of analyses by experts from both the West and the East on the up-to-date development of Eco-socialism as a red-green politics within the context of capitalist globalisation. It investigates whether and/or in what sense Eco-socialism can offer a better explanation to the causes of ecological problems than the other Green discourses - such as deep ecology and ecological modernisation theory, and thus has more contributions to make in dealing with the deteriorating ecological crisis throughout the world.
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byQingzhi Huan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.