All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume documents this unique family of cell surface proteins. Despite masquerading as intractable and difficult to clone and characterize, ENOX proteins have and continue to offer remarkable opportunities for research, commercial development and outside confirmation of therapeutic, diagstic and new paradigms to help explain complex biological processes.
- Author(s)D. James Morre,Dorothy M. Morre
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight944 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.