All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionEach recipe comprises step-by-step instructions followed by an analysis of what was done in each task and other useful information. The book is designed so that you can read it chapter by chapter, or look at the list of recipes and refer to them in particular order. It is packed with useful screenshots to make your learning even easier. The book is aimed at Java EE and EJB developers and programmers. Readers should be familiar with the use of servlets in the construction of a web application. A working kwledge of XML is also desirable.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Reese holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from Texas A & M University and is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Engineering and Physics at Tarleton State University in Stephenville Texas. In addition to his experience in academia, Richard has over 16 years of experience in industry including operating system development at GTE Automatic Electric Labs and at Lockheed Martin in Fort Worth, Texas where he supervised a tool development group and oversaw various research and development projects. Prior to his industrial experience he served 4 years in the United States Air Force. Richard first worked with EJBs as a consultant/instructor of software languages in private and public classes providing him with a variety of insight into industry applications. He has published numerous papers and has developed courseware for a variety of topics including advanced Java technologies.
- Author(s)Richard M. Reese
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication18/06/2011
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight746 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.