All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection-a follow-up to Shapiro's successful EMDR Solutions-presents step-by-step instructions for implementing EMDR approaches to treat a range of issues, written by leading EMDR practitioners. The how-to approach, mixed with ample clinical wisdom, will help clinicians excel when using EMDR to treat their clients. The units include: * A comprehensive compendium of EMDR interventions for Depression, it begins with Robin Shapiro's Assessment, Trauma-Based and Endogeus Depression chapters, continues with Jim Knipe's Shame-Based Depression chapter, and ends with Shapiro's Attachment-Based chapter. * The eight chapters of the Eating Disorder unit cover all the bases. From etiology to neurology through Preparation phases and treatment strategies, you'll learn how to work with Bulimia, Arexia, Body Dysmorphia, Binge Eating Disorder, disorders of Desire and more. Andrew Seubert is the ring leader. The other writers are Janie Scholom, Linda Cooke, Celia Grand, DaLene Forester, Janet McGee, Catherine Lidov, and Judy Lightstone. * Performance, Coaching, and Positive Psychology unit emphasizes strengths, skills, focus, and whatever gets in the way of reaching the goal. David Grand shares his foundational 15 Strategies for Performance enhancement. Ann Marie McKelvey integrates EMDR with Coaching and Positive Psychology. * The Complex Trauma unit includes Katie O'Shea's useful and user-friendly Preparation Methods and Early Trauma Protocol, Sandra Paulsen and Ulrich Lanius's brilliant collaboration Integrating EMDR with Somatic and Ego State Interventions, Liz Massiah's hair-raising Intrusive Images chapter, and Shapiro's treatment strategies for OCPD. * Robin Shapiro gives an overview of Medically-Based Trauma and her strategies for successful treatment of Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. Katherine Davis shows us how Post-Partum Depression is often treatable Post-Partum PTSD. * Ronald Ricci and Cheryl Clayton tell us how to use EMDR in our work with Sex Offenders and their complete therapeutic milieu. * Martha S. Jacobi develops our third ear for using EMDR with Religious and Spiritually-Attuned clients. Contributors include: Cheryl Clayton, LCSW, Linda J. Cooke, LCSW, BCD, DaLene Forester, PhD, LMFT, David Grand, PhD., The Reverend Martha S Jacobi, M.Div., LCSW, Jim Knipe, PhD, Dr. Ulrich Lanius, Catherine Lidov, MSW, LCSW, Judy Lightstone, PhD, MA, MS, Elizabeth Massiah , MSW, RSW, Reg. Psychologist, Janet McGee, LCSW, Ann Marie McKelvey, LPCC, PCC, Katie O'Shea, MS, LMHC, Sandra Paulsen, PhD, Ronald J. Ricci, PhD, Janie Scholom, BSN, LCSW, Andrew Seubert, LPC, NCC.
- Author BiographyRobin Shapiro, MSW, LICSW, the editor of two EMDR Solutions books and The Trauma Treatment Handbook, is in private practice in Seattle. She is known for her informative, user-friendly workshops, insightful clinical consultation, and her popular blog Trauma & Attachment Therapy. She is proud to serve on the board of the EMDR Humanitarian Assistance Program.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication07/04/2009
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight940 g
- Width168 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byRobin Shapiro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.