All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA's EMT Flashcard Book Raise your score with 300 must-study test questions! REA's flashcard book for the EMT exam helps you check your test-readiness and get a high score. Our flashcard book is the perfect refresher and offers a quick and convenient way to practice answering questions while pinpointing your strengths and weaknesses. Written by an expert with nearly 30 years of experience in the fire and EMS arenas, our flashcards give you full scenarios to evaluate in a multiple-choice format, just like the actual test. The book contains 300 must-study questions that cover all the test categories on the EMT exam: airway and breathing, cardiology, medical, obstetrics and pediatrics, and trauma. Handy icons help you locate questions by subject, so you can review and test your kwledge in specific areas. The book also includes fun facts about the medical/EMT profession and its history. Unlike most flashcards that come loose in a box, our flashcards are bound in an organized, portable book that makes studying a breeze. Write your answer on the front of the card, then compare it to the answer on the back of the card. This concise question and answer format makes it easy to find the right answer, and we give details explaining why the answer is correct. REA's EMT flashcards are perfect for on-the-go review and ideal for individual, classroom, or group study.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Lindsey, Ph.D., is an assistant professor in Emergency Health Services at George Washington University. He retired from the fire service as the fire chief for Estero Fire Rescue, Estero, Florida. A nationally recognized figure in the emergency services industry, he also serves as the education coordinator for 24-7 EMS. He is an experienced leader, educator, lecturer, author (including REA's EMT-Paramedic Flashcards), and consultant in emergency services. Dr. Lindsey earned his doctorate and master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of South Florida. He holds a bachelor's degree in Fire and Safety Engineering from the University of Cincinnati, and an associate in paramedicine from Harrisburg Area Community College. Dr. Lindsey has nearly three decades of diverse experience in the emergency services industry.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Lindsey
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleEMT Test Preparation
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Weight726 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.