All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA's EMT Paramedic Flashcard Book - Premium Edition with CD Raise your score with 350 must-study test questions! REA's flashcard book for the EMT Paramedic exam helps you check your test-readiness and get a high score. Our flashcard book is the perfect refresher and offers a quick and convenient way to practice answering questions while pinpointing your strengths and weaknesses. Written by an expert with nearly 30 years of experience in the fire and EMS arenas, our flashcards give you full scenarios to evaluate in a multiple-choice format, just like the actual test. The book contains 350 must-study questions that cover all the test categories on the EMT Paramedic exam: airway & breathing, cardiology, legal, medical, obstetrics & pediatrics, scene size-up, and trauma. The CD contains four timed quizzes with detailed explanations of answers to challenge test-readiness. As an added bonus, we've also included four full-color anatomy charts covering: - Anatomy & Physiology- The Skeletal System- The Cardiorespiratory System- The Muscular System Unlike most flashcards that come loose in a box, our flashcards are bound in an organized, portable book that makes studying a breeze. Write your answer on the front of the card, then compare it to the answer on the back of the card. This concise question and answer format makes it easy to find the right answer, and we give details explaining why the answer is correct. REA's EMT Paramedic flashcards are perfect for on-the-go review and ideal for individual, classroom, or group study.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Lindsey, Ph.D., is an assistant professor in Emergency Health Services at George Washington University. He retired from the fire service as the fire chief for Estero Fire Rescue, Estero, Fla. A nationally recognized figure in the emergency services industry, he also serves as the education coordinator for 24-7 EMS. He is an experienced leader, educator, lecturer, author (including REA's EMT Flashcards), and consultant in emergency services. Dr. Lindsey earned his doctorate and master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of South Florida. He holds a bachelor's degree in Fire and Safety Engineering from the University of Cincinnati, and an associate in paramedicine from Harrisburg Area Community College. Dr. Lindsey has nearly three decades of diverse experience in the emergency services industry.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Lindsey
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleInteractive Flashcards
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width143 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.