All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionENT Board Prep is a high-yield review that is an ideal study guide for the ENT in-service and board exams. While other review guides are low yield or more of a textbook, this is quick, concise, and easy-to-use, providing everything you need to kw in a easy to digest format. ENT Board Prep offers review on sections such as cancer, ear, sinus, plastics, sleep, and laryngology, as well as case studies useful for studying for the oral board exams. Written and edited by leaders in the field, this book aims to serve future residents and fellows in those crucial weeks leading up to the ENT board exam.
- Author BiographyDr. Fred Lin is an Assistant Professor at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery in New York City. He is the Attending Physician at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, as well as the Director of the Mount Sinai Sleep Surgery Center. Dr. Patel is an expert in advanced endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery. She treats patients with a wide variety of rhinologic complaints, including nasal obstruction, chronic sinus infection or inflammation, sinus disease that has failed medical therapy, sinus disease that has failed prior surgical therapy, cerebrospinal fluid leaks, benign and and malignant sinus and skull base tumors, as well as olfactory disorders. She is currently the Chair of the Education Committee for the American Rhinologic Society and has developed a multitude of educational materials for both physicians and patients to help them better understand rhinologic disorders. She is passionate about educating patients to allow them to make the best decisions about their own care, leading to the best outcomes. Dr. Patel has been active in clinical research, publishing widely in topics such as avoiding complications in endoscopic sinus surgery, chronic rhinosinusitis in the immunosuppressed patient population, new devices and techniques for endoscopic skull base surgery, racial disparities in sinonasal cancer survival and olfactory dysfunction. She continues to perform research in these areas, and is beginning collaborative efforts with neuroscientists and engineers to develop technology that she hopes will eventually help cure patients with olfactory loss.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 73 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight773 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFred Lin,Zara M. Patel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.