All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 3 August, President Obama and the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) anunced the Clean Power Plan a historic and important step in reducing carbon pollution from power plants that takes real action on climate change. Shaped by years of unprecedented outreach and public engagement, the final Clean Power Plan is fair, flexible and designed to strengthen the fast-growing trend toward cleaner and lower-polluting American energy. With strong but achievable standards for power plants, and customised goals for states to cut the carbon pollution that is driving climate change, the Clean Power Plan provides national consistency, accountability and a level playing field while reflecting each state's energy mix. It also shows the world that the United States is committed to leading global efforts to address climate change. This book discusses the highlights and provides a review of the Clean Power Plan's implications.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight164 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJoshua T. Graham
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.