All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems are w the backbone of the information systems in public and private sector organisations. Yet difficulties remain. This book provides a unique and comprehensive insight into ERP systems, from both a social and a technical viewpoint. Without trying to build an artificial consensus, several case studies are commented upon alternatively with a technical and social view, showing how the same facts can have different interpretations.
- Author BiographyProf. Bernard Grabot teaches production management, industrial organization and ERP systems at the National Engineering School of Tarbes, France. He is member of international research groups on knowledge-based enterprise and has been involved in several projects on implementation of ERP systems, leading him to develop one of his research axes on the problem of implementation and adoption of these systems. He belongs to the Strategic Council that pilots the relationships between SAP and the French Universities for teaching purposes. Prof. Anne Mayere's teaching activities mainly concern project management, communication in organizations, the evolution of information and communication activities and information systems in contemporary firms. She is the Head of the research team Organizational Change, Communication and Quality of the LERASS research laboratory, France, and her main research topics are on conditions of use of information technology in small and medium firms, and rationalization of information production and system design in contemporary firms. Dr Isabelle Bazet is Associate Professor in Information and Communication Sciences at the Institute of Technology, Tarbes, France. Her research interests focus on information and communication rationalization in organizations, with a specific emphasis on ERP systems, including a three-year research program concerning the relationship between organizational change and information system transformation in firms dealing with ERP implementation projects.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight324 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAnne Mayere,Bernard Grabot,Isabelle Bazet
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.