All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionIn just a decade, the exchange-traded funds (ETFs) market has grown from one billion dollars to more than half-a-trillion dollars. While previous books have provided introductions to and listings of ETFs, ETF Strategies and Tactics offers practical guidance on how to invest in these funds and use them to balance your portfolio. Written by a powerhouse authorial team, ETF Strategies and Tactics thoroughly covers the ins and outs of ETFs, detailing how they work, their distinctive characteristics, who trades them, who owns them, and their advantages and disadvantages compared with other investment vehicles. As markets evolve, new ETFs come and go. This authoritative reference will keep you on top of your game by providing focused decision-making techniques that help determine the viability of any ETF, including its value in sector and international investing. While laying out a proven, systematic ETF investment plan, ETF Strategies and Tactics covers such valuable topics as: ETFs vs. mutual funds How ETFs are developed, what types of indexes are used, and the costs that determine returns How ETF regulations can help investors spot red flags in a fund and avoid tax problems The underlying tools of every ETF that can contribute to effective trading and minimized costs and taxes The proper use of ETFs based on an investor's goals and his/her ability to manage risk The unique short-selling opportunities associated with ETFs ETF options How to trade ETFs in the European market Inverse ETFs that go up when the market goes down Complete with one-on-one interviews with professionals from major ETFs, as well as a number of valuable appendixes, ETF Strategies and Tactics is a unique guide you will keep at your fingertips during your day-to-day activities.
- Author BiographyLaurence M. Rosenberg is former chairman of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and served on the Exchange's Board for more than 20 years. He is currently involved in international consulting through his own Chicago-based company, LRosenberg Consulting. Neal Weintraub teaches at the Chicgo Mercantile Exchange and is director of education and strategy for World Wide Associates, Ltd. He is the author of Tricks of the Active Trader (McGraw-Hill). Andrew S. Hyman is marketing director at Fiske Walter Capital Management. He also holds institutional and public seminars on exchange-traded funds.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Hyman,Lawrence Rosenberg,Neal Weintraub
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication24/03/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleProfessional Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight682 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.