All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe Yearbook presents the entire breadth of approaches and disciplines that characterize the architectural school at the ETH Zurich. It presents student work from the courses of architectural design, techlogy, and visual design at the Department of Architecture, produced in the semester studios of 2013/14, as part of a Master Thesis project, or within a Master of Advanced Studies programme (MAS). The affiliated institutes, closely tied to the design studios, and additional research facilities complete the spectrum of teaching and research with their contributions.
- Author BiographyETH Zurich is one of the leading international universities for technology and the natural sciences.
- Author(s)Department of Architecture ETH Zurich
- PublisherGta Verlag
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- Place of PublicationZurich
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintGta Verlag
- Weight1322 g
- Width234 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.