Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionA distinguished international group of central bankers, commercial bankers, entrepreneurs, academic advisors, policymakers, and representatives of development finance organizations and dor agencies, brought together by KfW, examines in this book the future of financial sector development in Southeast Europe. They explore ways to strengthen the banking sector in Southeast Europe, further promote SMEs, and improve access to financial services in the region. Experts and decision-makers assess the opportunities and challenges presented by the EU accession process and Basel II, and offer candid insight into the expanding role of the private sector in developing the financial landscape. The perspectives presented in this book will prompt discussion and intellectual exchange that will serve as a new starting point for further successful cooperative initiatives.
- Author BiographyKfW has been involved in the financial sector development of the current accession countries for almost fifteen years. Since the mid-1990, KfW has been promoting the financial sector and private enterprise of Southeast Europe through its support of, and cooperation with, microfinance and commercial banks and microfinance NGOs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note41 black & white tables, biography
- Weight599 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byIngrid Matthaus-Maier,J. D. von Pischke
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.