Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysing the relationship between EU unity and effectiveness in multilateral negotiations on food standards, climate change and health, this book develops a new model that simplifies earlier work on 'actorness' as well as combining insights from institutionalist, intergovernmentalist and constructivist theories.
- Author BiographyLouise Van Schaik is Reseach Fellow, Clingendael European Studies Programme, Clingendael Institute, Netherlands.
- Author(s)Louise G. van Schaik
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe European Union in International Affairs
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.