Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe enlargement of the European Union to embrace Central, Eastern and Southern Europe is usually analysed from political and ecomic points of view. The current process also has legal implications which this edited collection aims to explore. Written by scholars and officials from the enlarged EU, the contributions look at the conditions and modalities of accession and at the impact of enlargement on EU institutions and policies. This volume is a useful reference for anyone interested in enlargement as such but it also provides a valuable background to the current constitutional reform of the EU.
- Author BiographyChristophe Hillion is Professor of European Institutional Law at Leiden University, the Netherlands.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleEssays in European Law
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byChristophe Hillion
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.