All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible and comprehensive resource, EU Environmental Law and Policy explains the structure and logic of EU environmental law and enables readers to quickly gain a thorough understanding of the different areas of EU secondary law pertaining to the protection of the environment. This volume explores the institutional, constitutional, and historical premises for the adoption and application of substantive EU environmental law and further expounds upon the dynamics between EU Member States and the EU. The book additionally provides an introduction to the specific subject areas of EU environmental law through thematic chapters that analyse important topics such as climate and energy, water, and biological diversity. Each area is explained in detail, including a discussion of the specific features that characterize each area and an overview of the main legal acts and case law relevant to the particular area.
- Author BiographyDavid Langlet is Professor of Ocean Governance Law at the School of Business, Economics, and Law, University of Gothenburg. He was previously a Research Fellow at Christ Church College and the University of Oxford and a Senior Lecturer in Environmental Law at the Faculty of Law Stockholm University. Said Mahmoudi is Professor of International Law at Stockholm University. He is also an arbitrator nominated by the Swedish Government according to Article 2 of Annex VII to the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea. He formerly served as a diplomat at the Iranian Embassy in Stockholm and was Dean of the Faculty of Law at Stockholm University from 2009 to 2011. His main research areas include law of the sea, international environmental law, EU environmental law, and international organization.
- Author(s)David Langlet,Said Mahmoudi
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight814 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.