CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean Union law affects the law of intellectual property in two main ways. The first is under EC Treaty provisions on n-discrimination, free movement of goods (in relation to parallel imports) and principles of competition law (in relation to licensing of IPRs or refusal to grant such licenses). A significant part of this book deals with those aspects of Community law that are common to most intellectual property rights across the EC, including the effect of the EC treaty on national intellectual property rights, limited harmonisation of those rights in some areas, and how EU law impacts on enforcement. The second way in which EU law effects intellectual property is in those areas where the substantive national intellectual property laws of the member states have been harmonised, or supplemented, by the establishment of Community-wide unitary intellectual property protection. The rest of the book looks in detail at the effect of Community law and of harmonisation on specific intellectual property rights, including copyright and related rights, trade marks, geographical indications, designs, database rights, patents and plant variety rights .
- Author BiographyTrevor Cook is a partner with the London law firm of Bird & Bird and is an established expert in the field of intellectual property law. He specialises in the legal and regulatory issues affecting businesses in the pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and information technology sectors. He is the author of numerous leading textbooks and reference works in this field.
- Author(s)Trevor Cook
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintRichmond Law & Tax Ltd
- Weight1542 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.