Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive volume, edited by a senior technical staff member at SEMATECH, is the authoritative reference book on EUV source techlogy. The volume contains 38 chapters contributed by leading researchers and suppliers in the EUV source field. Topics range from a state-of-the-art overview and in-depth explanation of EUV source requirements, to fundamental atomic data and theoretical models of EUV sources based on discharge-produced plasmas (DPP) and laser-produced plasmas, to a description of prominent DPP and LPP designs and other techlogies for producing EUV radiation. Additional topics include EUV source metrology and components (collectors, electrodes), debris mitigation, and mechanisms of component erosion in EUV sources. The volume is intended to meet the needs of both practitioners of the techlogy and readers seeking an introduction to the subject.
- PublisherSPIE Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSPIE Press Monograph
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 149
- Place of PublicationBellingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSPIE Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byVivek Bakshi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.