EXCEL 2000 for Windows for Dummies Quick Reference by John Walkenbach (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpreadsheet. Does that word send shivers down your spine? Well, you can't igre it if you need to create tables, charts, or lists of information to do your job. Loads of people get it done with the Excel spreadsheet program, but it's a safe bet that most Excel users don't kw its full potential. You may get by just fine after you learn the basics, but Excel can automate many tasks and save time. You'll have more time for fun things and may even get out of the office at a reasonable hour. Excel 2000 For Windows For Dummies Quick Reference is the -nsense reference tool for anyone who wants to become more efficient with Excel. Whether you're new to Excel or a veteran user, you'll find interesting, time-saving tips and techniques to help you with your project. For example, you can *Move a chart element in two easy steps *Save your workbook at a pre-specified interval with the AutoSave feature *View multiple parts of the same worksheet by splitting panes *Use the AutoFormat feature to automatically format a table *Enter decimal points automatically *Identify formula errors *Fill in rows or columns - in a flash - with days of the week, months, or years by using the AutoFill Feature And with more than 16 million cells in a worksheet, you'll need to kw how to navigate like an expert. This straightforward guide shows you how to do this with your mouse or keyboard. Excel 2000 For Windows For Dummies Quick Reference also shows you how to *Publish your worksheet data to a Web page *Add a Drawing object to a worksheet *Work with dialog boxes and all their parts *Create a custom chart type *Create and format a Pivot Table *Perform What-If analyses (scenarios) Excel 2000 For Windows For Dummies Quick Reference is full of quick, concise information designed to help you get your job done faster and better.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author John Walkenbach has been involved with computers for the past 25 years. He has written more than 250 articles and reviews for publications such as PC World, Windows, PC/Computing, and Info World. In addition, he's the best-selling author of more than a dozen books, including the Excel 97 For Windows Bible, Excel For Windows 95 Power Programming With VBA, and Excel Programming For Windows 95 For Dummies. John holds a Ph.D. in experimental psychology from the University of Montana, and has worked as an instructor, consultant, programmer, and market research manager for the largest S&L ever to fail (and he takes no responsibility for that). Currently, he heads JWalk and Associates, a small consulting firm in southern California. John also maintains The Spreadsheet Page on the World Wide Web (http://www.j-walk.com/ss). In his spare time, he likes to annoy his neighbors with loud blues guitar playing and weird sounds from his synthesizers.
- Author(s)John Walkenbach
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/1999
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleFor Dummies Quick Reference
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width149 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.