Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach Peach Pear Plum - the classic picture book by Janet and Allan Ahlberg. Each Peach Pear Plum is a timeless picture book classic from the bestselling illustrator/author team Janet and Allan Ahlberg, creators of Peepo!. Each beautifully illustrated page encourages young children to interact with the picture to find the next fairy tale and nursery rhyme character. In this book With your little eye, Take a look, And play 'I spy' Praise for Each Peach Pear Plum: 'Deceptively simple. Each Peach Pear Plum is a work of genius' Elaine Moss 'This familiar rhyme has been given the brilliant Ahlbreg treatment to which young child can fail to respond. It's a book which will be read over and over again ...just perfect!' Child Education 'A charming, pictorial fantasia...a warm, sunny, delectable picture book' Brian Alderson, The Times Allan Ahlberg has published over 100 children's books and with his late wife Janet, created many award-winning children's picture books. The Baby's Catalogue was inspired by their daughter, Jessica. The Ahlbergs' books are nursery bookshelf standards and have been the recipient of worldwide acclaim and awards, including the Kate Greenaway Medal. Look out for these other classics by Allan Ahlberg: Burglar Bill; Cops and Robbers; The Baby's Catalogue; The One and Only Two Heads; Son of a Gun; The Little Worm Book; Two Wheels Two Heads; Funny Bones; A Pair of Sinners; Happy Families; Peepo!; The Ha Ha Bonk Book; Help Your Child to Read; Ten in a Bed; Please mrs Butler; Daisy Chains; Yum Yum; Playmates; Foldaways; Woof; The Cinderella Show; The Jolly Postman; The Jolly Christmas Postman; The Jolly Pocket Postman; The Clothes Horse and Other Stories; The Mighty Slide; Starting School; Heard it in the Playground; The Bear Nobody Wanted; It was a Dark and Stormy Night; The Giant Baby; Baby Sleeps; Blue Buggy; Doll and Teddy; See the Rabbit; Please Mrs Butler; The Better Brown Stories; The Boyhood of Burglar Bill
- Author BiographyJanet and Allan Ahlberg created some of the world's most popular picture books, including EACH PEACH PEAR PLUM and THE JOLLY CHRISTMAS POSTMAN, both winners of Greenaway Medals, and THE BABY'S CATALOGUE, inspired by their daughter Jessica. Janet died in 1994 and Allan, a former teacher, now lives in London.
- Author(s)Allan Ahlberg
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/1989
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width183 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Janet Ahlberg
- Interest AgeTo 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.49
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.80
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.34
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.57
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $11.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.