All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides parents and teachers with proven techniques that encourage motivation, help instil a lasting love of learning, and make acquiring kwledge an enjoyable experience. This practical guide tackles the hard questions. How do children develop problem-solving skills? How do parents reduce anxiety over tests and grades? How do families overcome TV, boredom, and homework ills? How do we forge better parent-teacher relationships? The authors show that by encouraging and supporting children in learning, parents and teachers cultivate in them a precious gift that lasts a lifetime.
- Author BiographyRAYMOND J. WLODKOWSKI is a former professor of educational psychology who taught in universitites for more than twenty years, specializing in motivation, diversity, and professional development.
- Author(s)Judith H. Jaynes,Wlodkowski
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/1991
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width130 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.