All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionReid Tucker's intention to spend the summer at Eagle's Claw Lake in rtheast Washington State with his dog, Cinders, never eventuates. On the trip there, pilot Kate Meltz calls in with the amphibian to a commune at the other end of the lake. While waiting on board, Reid pulls a desperate teenage girl, Lorie, from the water. This begins a frightening chain of events as fanatical commune leader, Peter Littlejohn, tries to find Lorie and prevent her from leaving. Though he doesn't find her on the aircraft, he sabotages it so the trio are left stranded at Reid's cabin. It is obvious that the place is more than just a remote religious commune. The girl is terrified of being caught and begs Reid to look for Jennifer and Sassy, two of her friends who have also escaped. Though pursued by Littlejohn, Lorie leads Reid and Kate to a cave where the girls are waiting. But why has Erika, Lorie's elder sister, returned to the commune and is found savagely beaten in a cabin cruiser ?
- Author BiographyRoss Richdale is the New Zealand author of 40 novels, both contemporary and science fiction who blends realistic characterization with sizzling plots to carry a reader into his world.
- Author(s)Ross Richdale
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.