All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionOnce it was a fashion to cut away the tonsils. Were all those operations necessary? By cutting away a part of the body have they t hindered the protective mechanism the nature has given us? In time, some have come to understand the folly of their misdeeds. At least some are desisting from such interferences. There are many ENT specialists who solely allege the causes of sicknesses to these organs forgetting that they belong to an individual who was sick before the organs became sick. Because any one of these organs were weak they exhibit more symptoms and they (specialists) attribute the sickness of the man due to the illness of these organs! If they could understand that these symptoms are only nature's way of expression and the real sickness is t these, pain could be avoided. Set right the man, then these symptoms will disappear automatically.
- Author(s)P. Sivaraman
- PublisherB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Weight696 g
- Width220 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.