All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor decades the Earls Court Motor Show was the annual pilgrimage for car idolaters, dreamers and even the odd buyer. Millions jostled to see the latest models, gadgets, showgirls, celebrities and leave with armfuls of brochures. As the Earls Court exhibition centre is demolished in 2016 Russell Hayes returns to the original excitement of the show with this colourful history, including archive images of British, European and American cars at their finest, the landmark models, the heroic failures and the one-offs. Grab a ticket, muscle into the crowd and join Russell as he relives the glory days of the Earls Court Motor Show in this stalgic celebration. Hang on! Isn't that Sid James?
- Author Biography<b>Russell Hayes</b> is a motoring journalist and has worked for TV programs such as <i>Top Gear</i>, <i>The Car s the Star</i>, and <i>Driven</i>. He is the author of <i>The Volkswagen Golf Story</i>. He has written Haynes books on Lotus, TVR, and the Ford Cortina, and works as a press officer at the High Court in London. He is an associate member of the Guild of Motoring Writers.
- Author(s)Russell Hayes
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, 40 colour illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width248 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.41Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.