All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the homes and architecture of 17th-century early America in this fascinating treasury of photographs and illustrations. Original floor plans and sketches abound, partnered with detailed descriptions that breathe life into each construction. A Glossary of Colonial Architectural Terms is included, providing definitions for everything from arch to wainscot. 120 illustrations, 33 plates.
- Author(s)Norman Morrison Isham
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- Series TitleDover Architecture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.