All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- Description<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Larry Prochner and Nina Howe reflect the variation within the field by bringing together a multidisciplinary group of experts to address key issues in the field: What programs are currently available and what are their origins? How are adults prepared for work in these programs? How do children within the programs spend their day? What policies guide the programs? How has the field reflected on itself through research? There are simple answers, but the essays in this collection contribute to a creative reframing of the questions. The authors include psychologists, sociologists, historians, teacher educators, and social policy analysts.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Larry Prochner is an associate professor in the Department of Education at Concordia University and a co-editor, with Gary Woodill and Judith Bernhard, of The International Handbook of Early Childhood Education (1992). Nina Howe is an associate professor in the Department of Education at Concordia University and a member of the Centre for Research in Human Development.
- Author(s)Larry Prochner
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byNina Howe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.