Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionTaking as a starting point the work of Aotearoa New Zealand to provide an education system that includes curriculum, pedagogy, and language from indigeus Maori culture, this book investigates the ensuing practices, policies, and dilemmas that have arisen and provides a wealth of data on how truly culturally inclusive education might look.
- Author BiographyAuthor Jenny Ritchie: Jenny Ruth Ritchie is Associate Professor of Early Childhood Education at Unitec Institute of Technology, New Zealand. Author Mere Skerrett: Mere Skerrett is Senior Lecturer in the School of Teacher Education of the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Jenny Ruth Ritchie,Mere Skerrett
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Cultural Studies of Childhood
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight357 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.