All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionAn Australian text for students of early childhood and allied disciplines who provide educational or support services to young children with a difference or a disability, and their families. Focusing on developmental difference, it equips students and professionals for working effectively in inclusive settings.
- Author(s)Ayshe Talay-Ongan
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.