All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have for every professional studying or working with the families of deaf and hard-of-hearing infants and toddlers, Dr. Marilyn Sass-Lehrer provides readers with the evidence-based kwledge needed to implement interdisciplinary and collaborative early interventional programming for professionals and students. Featuring a collaborative team of expert contributors across a variety of backgrounds and disciplines - including educators, audiologists, speech-language pathologists, and health care providers - Early Intervention for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Infants, Toddlers, and Their Families presents students and specialists with the fundamental kwledge they need to effectively design and deliver care to this population.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Sass-Lehrer is Professor of Education at Gallaudet University and Co-Director of its Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Infants, Toddlers, and Their Families Interdisciplinary Graduate Certificate Program. She has published and presented internationally on topics related to early intervention. She is co-author of Parents and Their Deaf Children: The Early Years (2003) and co-editor of The Young Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing Child: A Family-Centered Approach to Early Education (2003).
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleProfessional Perspectives on Deafness: Evidence & Applications
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight510 g
- Width172 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMarilyn Sass-Lehrer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.