All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis reader brings together original and influential recent work in the field of early modern European history. * Provides a thought-provoking overview of current thinking on this period. * Key themes include evolving early-modern identities; changes in religion and cultural life; the revolution of the mind; roles of women in early-modern societies; the rise of the modern state; and Europe and the new world system * Incorporates new scholarship on Eastern and Central Europe. * Includes an article translated into English for the first time.
- Author BiographyJames B. Collins is Professor of History at Georgetown University, and Chair of the History Department. Karen L. Taylor is Lecturer in History at Georgetown University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note1
- Weight856 g
- Width168 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJames B. Collins,Karen Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.