All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionMalik rents his youth at a high cost, which seems the practical solution to surviving his extravagant lifestyle and the expenses of studying in a foreign city. Jake, old eugh to be his father, can't protect him from his solitary delusions, or offer him the home in Sydney he craves-- and Jake hides a past of grief. With each transaction, Malik gains more independence, the encounters of flesh becoming anthologies on his skin. Will their relationship endure? Guided by the prophetic voices inside his head, he advances a personal philosophy to counter the moral standards of mogamy and resolve the spiritual problems of urban living. Meanwhile, a bird thing prowls his sleep, and the social challenges of the work threaten to break his will.
- Author(s)M K Malik
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.