All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThere is thing like a pond. What else can simultaneously increase your aesthetic pleasure, offer recreational opportunities, help the environment, and increase the value of your property? Earth Ponds is the standard resource for building and maintaining these important and lovely landscape features. For thirty years w Earth Ponds, with some 100,000 copies in print, has guided an entire generation of pond makers on everything from site planning to soil sampling to drainage and wildlife management. It's a complete overview of the country pond. Illustrations guide the pond builder through every step of the process; chapters carefully describe the issues and decisions in a wonderfully personal way. It's the condensed wisdom of a man who has spent a lifetime building, restoring, and maintaining ponds.
- Author BiographyTim Matson, a writer and aquaculture consultant, has been advising people how to build and maintain ponds and wetlands for more than 25 years through Earth Ponds, his pond design and restoration consulting firm. His writing has appeared in Yankee, Harrowsmith Country Life, Country Journal, and Vermont Life. He lives in Thetford Center, Vermont.
- Author(s)Tim Matson
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication02/05/2012
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width257 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.