All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn the second book of the series that takes place on Wingding Island just offshore the quaint town of Blue Hill, a murder of crows arrives like a harbinger of terrible events on their way. Just when Lynne and Jeff are attempting to return to their quiet life working on their writing and pottery making, one thing leads to ather: Crows by the millions, a dead ape on the roof, four murders, buried treasure, and an unexpected trip to Newfoundland in search of clues. You will never believe what two brilliant scientists are studying up rth on the Rock.
- Author BiographyAuthor, painter of Americana Maritime Primitives and creator of a revival of the old lost art of Woolies aka Wool Paintings, this is Cynthia's third cozy mystery series. Check out all of her books by typing in her name at Amazon. Visit Provincetown down on the tip of Cape Cod, Nantucket Island, Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, Provence, and now Blue Hill, Maine for quirky characters, painterly scenes and tangled mysteries that boggle the mind. Enjoy!
- Author(s)Cynthia Gallant-Simpson
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.