All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Earth is quite powerful spiritually speaking. God related with the Earth in a way that He never did with other realms (Heavens and Water). He created, spoke, commanded, covenanted, moulded man from it, and eventually cursed the Earth when man sinned. And all that come out of the womb of the Earth depend on it for growth, multiplication, survival and preservation. In this Book, Pastor Uzor Ndekwu draws from his many years of experience as a Deliverance Minister and Counsellor to explain that the Earth, as a living entity like every other creation of God, has the ability to obey commands, speaks, listens and carry out instructions. The Earth therefore can be used as an instrument of either blessing or cursing.
- Author BiographyPastor Uzor Ndekwu is the General Overseer of Jesus Sanctuary Ministries, Worldwide and a renowned Deliverance Minister. He is a teacher of the word of God with deep spiritual insight, a tele-evangelist who has taken his deliverance message to many countries of Africa and Europe. His powerful ministrations are followed with signs and wonders. He has unusual prophetic insight into dreams and visions from biblical perspective. A former management staff of a leading bank in Nigeria who answered the call of God upon his life in 2001. He is married to Pastor Uzoamaka and they have three children.
- Author(s)Pastor Uzor Ndekwu
- PublisherMemoirs Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMemoirs Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.