All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis standard, Earthquake-Actuated Automatic Gas Shutoff Devices (ASCE 25-97) , provides minimum functionality requirements for earthquake-actuated automatic gas shutoff devices and systems meant to include mechanical devices consisting of a sensing means and a means to shut off the flow of gaseous fuels. It basically applies to single-family or multi-family structures of three stories or less. The seismic performance requirements established by this Standard are based upon data from recent earthquakes, primarily in Southern California.
- Author(s)American Society of Civil Engineers (Asce)
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/1999
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleASCE Standard S.
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width221 mm
- Height286 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.