All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe most up-to-date guide to easements and reversions written specifically for the land surveyor, Easements Relating to Title Examination and Land Surveying succinctly and incisively covers easements and reversions, written specifically for the land surveyor. Covering the various forms of easements, their creation, reversion, and termination, the book includes numerous case studies offering examples of situations where such easements resulted in litigation and how the cases were decided by the courts. The book includes coverage of undescribed easements and how to properly write new easements.
- Author BiographyDONALD A. WILSON is the President of Land & Boundary Consultants, Inc., in Newfields, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Donald A. Wilson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.