All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn East Africa on the eve of independence three cultures--African, Asian and European--vie for control of the emerging countries. A group of young American teachers arrive, full of idealism and a sense of adventure. In this exotic atmosphere they find career satisfaction, lifelong friendships, romance, and heartache. They change Africa, but Africa changes them more.
- Author BiographyAfter returning from Africa, Emilee Hines continued a lifelong interest in traveling and writing. She's traveled in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and back to Africa. A native Virginian, she has degrees from Lynchburg College and UNC-Chapel Hill. She's sold over 300 articles and short stories and has 13 books in print. Her latest are a self-help, Til Death Do Us Part and A Place to Love, a romance. Her books are available on Kindle as well as in paperback. She now lives and writes in the mountains of North Carolina. Her website is www.emileehines.com.
- Author(s)Emilee Hines
- Date of Publication25/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.