Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionWoodbury, Bicton, East Budleigh and Aylesbeare commons are just a few of the areas that form the beautiful and historically important East Devon Pebblebed Heaths. In this richly illustrated book, BBC wildlife filmmaker Andrew Cooper traces the heaths' geological, natural and social history from the Triassic period to the present day and uncovers myths, monsters, drama and the scars of war. Commissioned by the East Devon Pebblebed Heaths Conservation Trust, the book also discusses the heaths' futures and their management in the context of climate change, to safeguard them for future generations.
- Author BiographyAndrew Cooper lives in Devon and is a BBC wildlife filmmaker. He has studied the wildlife of his home county for many years for his popular documentaries.
- Author(s)Andrew Cooper
- PublisherImpress Books
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImpress Books
- Content Note100
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.