All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUrban Swimmers is the second in the series of East London Photo Stories by Hoxton Mini Press. Each book in the series is about Hackney and its surroundings - one of the capital's most rich and diverse areas - and features the work of both emerging and established photographers. Madeleine Waller is a local East London Photographer whose work has been exhibited at the National Portrait Gallery. The book, which includes quotes taken from interviews with the swimmers, gives a touching and humorous insight into the world of those who escape the city to swim in conditions.
- Author BiographyMadeleine Waller: Originally from Australia, Madeleine has been living and working in London since 1987. Since studying photo-journalism at London College of Printing, her work has been featured in The Sunday Telegraph, The Independent, The Independent Magazine and Marie Claire among others.
- Author(s)Madeleine Waller
- PublisherHoxton Mini Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHoxton Mini Press
- Content Note1
- Weight266 g
- Width145 mm
- Height205 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.