All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated annually, East & Southeast Asia provides just eugh historical background on the evolution of modern East & Southeast Asia to help readers understand contemporary developments in this vital region. Broad introductory regional and comparative chapters are followed by distinct sections on each country - including, for some, sub-chapters covering contested but still important areas such as Tibet. More specifically, the text focuses on contemporary political, ecomic and environmental developments and is especially designed to offer a concise introduction to contemporary developments for students and travelers alike.
- Author BiographySteven Leibo Ph.D. is professor of international history & politics at the Sage Colleges and an international affairs commentator for WAMC Northeast Public Radio.
- Author(s)Steven A. Leibo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleWorld Today
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, maps
- Weight776 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement46th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.