Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- Description<b>East of Farewell</b>, first published in 1942, is a realistic vel of life aboard a U.S. Navy destroyer in the North Atlantic during World War II. The book centers on the officers and crew, their interactions, their routine tasks, the tensions between regular navy men and those serving for just the duration of the war, encounters with German U-boats, and the harsh weather and sea. Author Howard Hunt (1918-2007) served as an ensign aboard a destroyer in the North Atlantic during the early days of the Second World War.
- Author(s)Howard Hunt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.