All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the council that controlled the world-spanning computer Mother fell out in civil war, it plunged the world in an instant from high-tech utopia to medieval nightmare. Now Herzer Herrick and Megan Trevante have been assigned the mission to capture the spaceship that supplies the fuel for all of Earth. Given that Herzer vaguely thinks orbital decay is something having to do with teeth it should be . . . interesting. With all the usual combat expected in a John Ringo vel, <i>East of the Sun and West of the Moon</i> sheds new light on the bizarre relationship between Herzer and Megan, the politics of the new born world and fascinating details of space techlogy battles.
- Author Biography<b>John Ringo</b>, as a veteran of the 82nd Airborne, brings first-hand knowledge of military operations to his fiction. His novels for Baen include the four novels in the <i>New York Times</i> best-selling Posleen Invasion series (<i>A Hymn Before Battle</i>, <i>Gust Front</i>, <i>When the Devil Dances</i>, and <i>Hell's Faire</i>), his far-future series, of which <i>East of the Sun and West of the Moon</i> is the latest (preceded by <i>There Will be Dragons</i>, <i>Emerald Sea</i> and <i>Against the Tide</i>), and four collaborations with <i>New York Times</i> best-selling author David Weber (<i>March Upcountry</i>, <i> March to the Sea</i>, <i>March to the Stars</i> and <i>We Few</i>).
- Author(s)John Ringo
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication26/12/2007
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight209 g
- Width110 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.