All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
About this product
- DescriptionUsing readily available, seasonally related materials, this series is packed full of fun crafts for special occasions. The projects are explained in easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, and are perfect for teachers looking for original ideas as well as time-poor parents. In 10 Minute Crafts: Easter, children can learn how to make an Easter bonnet, fluffy Easter chicks, a sparkling shower hanging and cute bunny egg cups for their Easter eggs, along with lots of other great Easter crafts for kids.
- Author BiographyHaving completed a BA in Designs for Film and Television and a postgraduate course in Prop Making, Annalees spent her early career in production design and prop making for theatre, independent film and television. More recently, she has founded Makers and Creators in her capacity as an arts practitioner, and runs craft workshops for various community groups, including children and young people with additional needs, as well as vulnerable adults.
- Author(s)Annalees Lim
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title10 Minute Crafts
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note50 specially commissioned photographs
- Weight332 g
- Width223 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.