All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhat endures the encroachments of time, history nature and mortality? Peseroff speculates with a clear-headed, wry look at the world's catalogues and almanacs of largesse-lilies, Jerry Garcia, men in fog, animal joy-as well as its sorrow. In startling original poems full of leaps and digressions that reveal the mind in action, readers will encounter life through a person made raw by observation, a mind processing loss and mortality in a petal, a poet alert to how syntax and language can reconfigure the experience of grief.
- Author BiographyJOYCE PESEROFF is the author of four books of poems and editor of three additional collections. She has received grants from the Massachusetts Artist Foundation and the National Endowment for the Arts. She teaches at the University of Massachusetts, Boston.
- Author(s)Joyce Perseroff
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight104 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.