CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Eastern shore of Maryland is a peaceful and tranquil land unto itself, off the beaten and frenzied track of I-95 and the cities along it. From the top of the Chesapeake Bay to the Virginia border, Devereuxs photographs explore this region famous for its beauty, history, and culture, and its vast estuary wetlands that are so vital to the local ecomies dominated by farming, fishing, hunting and boating. Over 130 images propel the reader along a photographic journey along the coast: experience the sunrise over the water, and pass wildlife in marshes where boats appear to be sitting on the grasses. Visit picturesque colonial towns with their historic churches and houses, and fishing villages where harbors churn with crab boats. Pass by large farms planted with corn or wheat or smothered with sw geese in the winter. This book captures the magnificence of Maryland's Eastern shore in an informative, thoroughly engaging and beautiful way.
- Author BiographyAntelo Devereux, Jr. has been photographing since the age of 10. He has exhibited in Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maine and his photographs are in many private collections. This is his sixth book. He resides with his family in Chester County, PA.
- Author(s)Antelo Devereux
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note141 color photos
- Weight318 g
- Width232 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.