Eastern Systems for Western Astrologers: An Anthology by Robin Armstrong, et al. (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.76+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.50+ AU $16.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by elczek
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEastern astrology has been gaining popularity ever since the astrological community started to re-explore classical astrology. Where astrology fell into disfavor in Western circles and was only used for medical reasons after the papal bull issued in the early 1600s, it did t suffer that fate in India and China. For centuries, astrology has been used and highly respected in the East by the rich and poor alike. Why? Because it works. The astrology used in the East is very different than the systems used here in the West. To introduce contemporary astrologers to the modern value of these ancient traditions, this anthology provides a collection of outstanding essays by eight leading astrologers. Thomas Moore, the well-kwn author of Care of the Soul and Soul Mates, introduces this work with the Astrological Vision, followed by: Astrology & The Chakras by Ray Grasse The Degrees of the Zodiac & the I Ching by Robin Armstrong Chinese Five-Element (Tzu P'ing) Astrology by Bill Watson Tibetan Astrology by Michael Erlewine The Humanism of Vedic Astrology by Hart deFouw The Easter Moon through Western Eyes by Dennis Flaherty Prediction East by James Braha Life & Death East & West by Richard Houck The authors' diverse backgrounds bring a wealth of experience to this collection: Robin Armstrong is an astrological consultant and teacher, and author of Windows-based astrology program Stars in Sight; James Braha is the author of Ancient Hindu Astrology for the Modern Western Astrologer, and How to Predict Your Future: Secrets of Easter and Western Astrology; Hard deFouw is co-author with Dr. Robert E. Svoboda of Light on Life: An Introduction to the Astrology of India; Michael Erlewine, founder of Matrix, is the author of The Sun is Shining and The Manual of Computer Programming for Astrologers; Dennis Flaherty is the author of Mythic Measurements of the Moon's Nodes, published in the anthology Astrology's Special Measurements; Ray Grasse is the author of The Waking Dream; Richard Houck is the author of The Astrology of Death; and Bill Watson has published numerous articles in both Chinese and English on business forecasting and management.
- Author(s)Robin Armstrong,et al.
- PublisherRed Wheel/Weiser
- Date of Publication09/04/1997
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMaine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintRed Wheel/Weiser
- Content Noteill
- Weight650 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Introduction byThomas Moore
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.