Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionTake it step-by-step for biology success! The quickest route to learning a subject is through a solid grounding in the basics. So what you won't find in Easy Biology Step-by-Step is a lot of endless drills. Instead, you get a clear explanation that breaks down complex concepts into easy-to-understand steps that, with the aid of helpful graphics, will enable you to grasp biology essentials. Rules and concepts are explained in detail in everyday English, then reinforced by antated examples and focused exercises that build understanding for work in class and make review for tests and exams more effective. This book features: Large step-by-step charts breaking down each step within a process and showing clear connections between topics and antations to clarify difficulties Stay-in-step panels show how to cope with variations to the core steps Step-it-up exercises link practice to the core steps already presented Missteps and stumbles highlight common errors to avoid You can master biology as long as you take it Step-by-Step!
- Author(s)Nichole Vivion
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication02/03/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEasy Step-by-step Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Most relevant reviews
- house*of*magnol...14 Dec, 2014by
A very helpful book put simply but without making you feel the fool!
McGraw Hill you can't go wrong - a very helpful book put simply but without making you feel the fool!
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.